this is where the best of the best are.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is where the best of the best are.

welcome to elite guard academy. Test your might in the shadow realm, duel arena and even the new and improved battle city events. You can have fun in our tournaments

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Test Rubric
Rules and Rights.
Duel Point Bank Is Here.
School Shop Is Here
Welcome New Students
Events And Timelines
Duelist Kingdom and Hall Of Fame Requirements.
Thursday Duel Arena
Important Announcement To All Event Players.
Sunday Tournament.
Latest topics
» Sunday Tournament.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 2:46 pm by Mad Hatter

» Important Announcement To All Event Players.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:23 am by Mad Hatter

» Thursday Duel Arena
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:05 am by Mad Hatter

» First Battle City.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:54 am by Mad Hatter

» First Tournament.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 am by Mad Hatter

» Duelist Kingdom and Hall Of Fame Requirements.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:06 pm by Mad Hatter

» Events And Timelines
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am by Red Hood

» Duel Point Bank Is Here.
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:11 pm by Mad Hatter

» Welcome New Students
Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 am by Mad Hatter

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:00 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Important Announcement To All Event Players. Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement To All Event Players.   Important Announcement To All Event Players. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:23 am

Starting Tomorrow September 29. All players who attend the events need to pay the entry fee at the School Shop for tournaments. Duel Arena, Mystery Ticket Mania are free of charge. Shadow Realm is free to use but require points to bet in the event.

The Next Thing I would like to say is if there's any arguing over rulings in any event the whole event will be shut down asap. Theses events are a privilege and I have Zero Tolerance for people who are gonna argue about rulings. The Last thing I want to add is there will be no fighting either, name calling, and no bad language. If you do not know our rules it is posted under rules.

Formats: Most of our events are gonna be new format. We do have a Classic Tournament. And In Duel Arena and Shadow Realm I do not care if its Classic or New Format. The Tournaments are gonna be new format. Classic Tournaments are gonna be Classic and World Tournament is also Classic. Thank you all for attending the events but please pay the prices at the store from now on. And we are going by our Agenda starting next week in October.

Mondays and Fridays - Shadow Realm Nights
Tuesdays and Thursdays - Duel Arena
Wednesdays - Battle City.
Saturdays and Sundays - Tournaments.

There's the agenda for those who don't know. Thank you and have a wonderful night.

Head Admin
Jervis Tetch
Back to top Go down
https://white-lightning.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
this is where the best of the best are. :: Main Office :: Annoucements-
Jump to: