this is where the best of the best are.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is where the best of the best are.

welcome to elite guard academy. Test your might in the shadow realm, duel arena and even the new and improved battle city events. You can have fun in our tournaments

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Test Rubric
Rules and Rights.
Duel Point Bank Is Here.
School Shop Is Here
Welcome New Students
Events And Timelines
Duelist Kingdom and Hall Of Fame Requirements.
Thursday Duel Arena
Important Announcement To All Event Players.
Sunday Tournament.
Latest topics
» Sunday Tournament.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 2:46 pm by Mad Hatter

» Important Announcement To All Event Players.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:23 am by Mad Hatter

» Thursday Duel Arena
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 9:05 am by Mad Hatter

» First Battle City.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:54 am by Mad Hatter

» First Tournament.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 am by Mad Hatter

» Duelist Kingdom and Hall Of Fame Requirements.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:06 pm by Mad Hatter

» Events And Timelines
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am by Red Hood

» Duel Point Bank Is Here.
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:11 pm by Mad Hatter

» Welcome New Students
Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 am by Mad Hatter

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:00 am

Welcome New Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
Admin
Mad Hatter

Welcome New Students Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Students   Welcome New Students I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 am

Welcome New Students! My name is Jervis Tetch and I am the Head Admin for this Academy. The first thing I want to talk about is my Mad Hatter Lottery. For this lottery, you buy 10 tickets from the store. When you cash them in you get lottery numbers for 10 tickets. If you one of your numbers is the winning number, you will win back whatever amount of points you have ever spent at the Academy.

The next event is World Tournament. It is held once a month. This is a Tournament-based event where the winner gets a gold or a platinum card at random plus a duel point card which can be cashed in for 25,000 duel points. I look forward to seeing how that turns out! Remember, this happens once a month.

The next event students can participate in all the time is Duel Arena. The Academy pays the winner 50 for a single and 150 for a match.

This next event is a popular favorite of the duel academy. It is called The Shadow Realm. Here students can feel like Dark Marik and challenge another student to a Shadow Realm match where they both bet a certain amount of duel points and the winner takes all.

This next event is really fun as well, its called Battle City. Its a tournament-based event like the World Tournament. Duelists bet points per match and it goes into the Mad Hatter's Hat. The winner of the tournament gets all the points plus 20%.  Regular based Tournaments are held at this academy and the winner of the tournaments get 1,750 duel points. This all goes on your Hall of Fame record and your on your way to being Elite Duelists.

Interested in Joining the Academy's Team?  Neo Ghouls, talk To The Mad Hatter,
(if you're worthy enough and have proven yourself loyal to The Academy).

If you would like to be a tester, it costs points plus passing a written exam. We are also looking for people who know the game well and can judge the tournaments and events.

The Last Thing I would like to add is the Auction Block. This is where two duelists have a match and everyone bets on the winner and the Mad Hatter pays the students who correctly pick the winner. This is everything I have to say in this message. Good luck and have fun! Remember to recruit, you will receive 150 points per person you recruit.

Head Admin
Jervis Tetch
Back to top Go down
https://white-lightning.forumotion.com

Welcome New Students
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
this is where the best of the best are. :: Main Office :: Annoucements-
Jump to: